Greensprings Vacation Resort
Greensprings Vacation Resort is a beautiful, family-friendly destination located on the outskirts of Williamsburg, Virginia. The resort is surrounded by luscious trees and two beautiful golf courses designed by the Nicklaus Design group and renowned architect Tom Clark. With numerous amenities to enjoy on-property and near the resort, your family will make tons of new memories for years to come. Take a dip in our large indoor and outdoor pools while sipping on an ice-cold beverage from the poolside bar. Stop by the activities center to see what we have planned for you during your stay, including mini-golf and ping-pong available every day. With these amazing amenities, we have it all covered, and planning a last-minute getaway is as simple as can be.
24 Hour Reception
Check-in time: 16:00
Check out time: 10:00
You Need To Know
Prior to checking in:
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee a room location.
- The minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort (front desk reception at Greensprings).
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made plus a $300 credit card security deposit and a nightly $15.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). *Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, Business Center, indoor pool, tennis, and Boarding Pass printing.
- A resort fee of $15.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
Resort / Hotel Details
Resort Manager: Jim Roundtree
Reservations Department: email@example.com
Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929