Discover Greater Williamsburg
Learn all the things you can do.
With theme parks, colonial history museums, and outdoor adventures at your fingertips, Greater Williamsburg is bursting with fun attractions for the whole family. Take your pick from zip-lining, Segway tours, thrilling roller coasters, and even a touch of ghostly shivers. Go Ape Treetop Adventure is a unique outdoor activity through the canopy of the forest where you get to navigate through a variety of suspended obstacles culminating in a thrilling 600 ft zip line. If you are looking for a scary adventure, visit the spirit world with the Ghosts of Williamsburg Candlelight Tour. Tours offered nightly at 8:00 p.m., where you’ll get to stroll through the cobblestone streets of Colonial Williamsburg while hearing spooky stories. If that doesn't fill you with enough fright, find a sitter for the kids and join the Extreme Tour for some professional ghost hunting.
Things to do near Greensprings Vacation Resort:
• Score a hole-in-one at Williamsburg National Golf Club
• Let the kids adventure at Busch Gardens
• Visit the Yorktown Battlefield
• Explore Colonial Williamsburg at Historic Jamestown
• Stop by the Williamsburg Tasting Trail
• Book a York River Charter Experience
• Take a stroll at Greensprings Greenway Interpretive Trail
• Bowl a strike at AMF Williamsburg Lanes
• Shop at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets
• Get your pulse racing at Water Country USA